Legal disclaimer of hemashospitals.com
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These are the general terms and conditions governing your access and use of the corporate website of Hemas Hospitals (Pvt.) Ltd. If you do not agree with them, you should not proceed any further on the Website. By continuing to use this Website and/or any of the services shown on the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Hemas Hospitals (Pvt) Ltd, its subsidiaries and associate Companies (hereafter collectively referred to as “Hemas”) exclusively retain all rights including copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the contents that are displayed in the website including, without prejudice to the generality thereof, the words, information, phrases, texts, photographs, graphics, maps, designs, logos and trademarks that are displayed on the website (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) excluding information displayed using public RSS feeds.
You may not download, copy, distribute or modify the Content without the express written consent of Hemas.
No reproduction of any part of the website or the Content may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
The Content on this website has been included in good faith. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose including any transaction of whatsoever nature and no representation or warranty or assurance of whatsoever nature is given with regards to its accuracy or completeness. In particular the Content does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase shares in Hemas or otherwise invest in Hemas or enter into commercial transactions of whatsoever nature with Hemas.
Neither Hemas nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this website or the services therein or any website linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss of whatsoever nature whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action or any other form of action.
You warrant that you will only use the website and the services therein in an appropriate and lawful manner and by way of example and not as a limitation that you shall not (and shall not authorize or permit any other party to):
- Transmit to the Website any content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful.
- Circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as “cracking” or “hacking”) nor interfere with service on the website, host or network (referred to as “denial of service attacks”) nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading Hemas’ legitimate web pages (referred to as “page-jacking”) or use the websites or the services therein for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct.
- Use the websites and/or the Services therein to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without Hemas’ written consent;
- Knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic content (including viruses) through or on to the website and/or the Services therein which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to the computer systems owned by Hemas or other Internet users.
- Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, “junk mail” or “spam” of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behaviour intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the website and/or the services therein or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy Hemas’ reputation or the reputation of any third party.
Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and Hemas will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities:
You acknowledge that chat, discussion group or bulletin board services and similar services that may be offered by Hemas are public communications and your communications may be available to others and consequently you should be cautious when disclosing personal or sensitive information or any information.
Hemas assumes no responsibility for and does not endorse unless expressly stated, content created or published by third parties that is included in the websites and the services therein or which may be linked to and from the website.
The websites and/or the services therein may be used by you to link into other websites, resources and/or networks, but Hemas does not accept responsibility for the content, services or otherwise of such websites, resources and/or networks and you agree to conform to the acceptable use policies of such websites, resources and/or networks.
Offers & Promotions
Dear valued customers,
Kindly note that only the offers displayed on this page are the current and running offers by Hemas Hospitals. Any other claims of “special offers” shared via social/digital/print media channels are not offered by us, and are false offers. Hemas has not offered, and does not offer any kind of special treatment on race, religion, ethnicity or any other cultural identity. Should you receive any of these fake offers, please email us on email@example.com.
Hemas Hospitals (Pvt) Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
What we collect
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website e.g. Online doctor appointments, Patient bill payments. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Unique Health Identification (UHID)
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Demographic information, where you live, hospital location preferences
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
• Payment Information and credit card details
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register with Hemas Hospitals (Pvt) Limited HIS (Hospital Information System) on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site and when you make online appointments and patient bill payments, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• For Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, you may be interested in
by using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user makings a doctor appointment, enters, submits or accesses their information, to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a payment gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We only use browser default session cookie to handle the tracking of the online payment process.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
www.hemashospitals.com Website Administrator
Hemas Hospitals (Pvt.) Ltd.
389, Negombo Road
Telephone: +941 17888 888